Important: PBIS Rewards does not sell 2-D scanners, or recommend their use, but some schools do use scanners with PBIS Rewards.
A scanner can be used on the web portal in any student search box. You will need to use your computer to select the field that you want to fill with the information that you scan.
What does it look like to use the scanner for a store?
- On the Web Portal, select Store from the menu and then enter that store. to the appropriate store from main menu.
- You will select the items to be purchased.
- Press the “Checkout” button.
- Select the student search field. Scan the student ID to input the ID number. The system will search. Select the student.
- Mark the item Redeem Now or Redeem Later.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the selected items and then using the keyboard.
- Click to select the “Purchase Items” button.
- The points will be deducted from the student’s account. The store screen will reload so that you are ready to check out the next student.
The Zebra Symbol DS4208-SR Handheld 2D Omnidirectional Barcode Scanner/Imager with USB Cable scanner has been used by some of our schools. Providing this information is not an endorsement or recommendation of the product.