A PBIS Rewards Admin can add more users manually on the “Staff” page.
From the left-side “Main Menu,” choose “Staff” then select the green plus button near the top. Fill in the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Staff ID or Staff code
- Important: If you don’t have an ID number for that staff member, it is fine to just create one. User numbers and letters, no spaces or characters
- School email address
- Leave the “Send Set Up Email” box checked and the system will send an email to let the user know they can set a password.
- Select “Save”
These are required fields. If your school uses first initials or last initials for staff names, that is fine. The system only requires that there be some information in the field.
Adding Staff with a CSV file – create our file
To add multiple staff members at one time, use the secure transfer feature to send us a file. We will upload the new staff members directly into PBIS Rewards for you. Please format a CSV file like this example or download this template.
If you don’t have ID numbers, make a column with the ID header but leave the cells blank. The system will create random ID numbers.
Transfer the file
From the left-side “Main Menu,” select “Settings.” Choose the “Secure Transfer” tab on the left.
- Provide a short name for the file in the “File Description” field
- Use “Select File” to browse for the file and then select it
- Press the “File Selected, Press Here To Upload” button
- Click “Save” in the lower right-hand corner
PBIS Rewards Support Staff will be notified that a file has been uploaded.