When implemented with fidelity, the PBIS framework has been proven to improve behavior school-wide. Use the following implementation documents to ensure you have a successful school year with PBIS Rewards!
Below are examples of two behavior matrices to display in your school. These focus on three expectations and give examples of what each one looks like in every part of the school building.
Behavior Matrix-editable – Word document
Sample PBIS Behavior Matrix – PDF
- Guide to Awarding Points Schoolwide – PDF: Tips to help successfully implement PBIS Rewards.
- Point Value Examples 1-10 – Word Document: If you are awarding points in the number-only format, without expectations, here are some example behaviors and how many points you might award.
- Point Value Examples 1-3 – Word Document: If you are using expectations and awarding up to three points in each expectation, here are some example behaviors and how many points you might award.
- PBIS Economy Spreadsheets: After filling in the selected cells, the spreadsheet will estimate expected numbers of student points and point goals for staff, providing you with totals to price store items or events.
- PBIS Economy Worksheet ES Version – Elementary – Excel Worksheet
- PBIS Economy Worksheet MSHS Version: Middle school/High school – Excel Worksheet
Classroom Economy Using PBIS Rewards Lesson Plan (K-2) – Word Document