Points Awarded to Students
Navigate to the “Reports” page, select the “Point Reports” tab and choose the “Points Awarded to Students” card.
- Use the radio buttons to select between points awarded for today, the current grading period, year-to-date, or a custom date range.
- Decide to search for points awarded to a specific student, favorited group(s), grade(s) or all students.
- Choose the “Type” from drop down box for summary data or more detailed information about points that have been awarded.
- Press the “Generate” button to view the report data the. Once the report has been generated it can be sorted by staff, time/date, points, student or expectation (if applicable) with the small arrows to the right of each column header.
- Use the “PDF” or “CSV” button to create a pdf or generate a spreadsheet to download.
See the following link to be able to print an individual student report from this page.