It’s time to customize PBIS Rewards to meet your needs! Sign in to PBIS Rewards Web Portal.
Type in your email address, enter your password and submit. Download the Login to the Staff Web Portal PDF for detailed login directions.
Complete the Initial Admin Set Up first!
If you haven’t done the Initial Admin Set Up yet, go do it now.
Choose “Settings” from the left-side “Main Menu.”
1. School Information: Fill in the name of your school store in the “Store Name” field. Fill in the name of your points in the “Points Label” field. Select “Save” on the bottom right-hand side.
2. Options: The page controls many aspects of how PBIS Rewards will function. Visit the Options article for the details on these settings.
4. If you have the Advanced Referral System, you can adjust your referral form in the ARS Customization tab. Visit the ARS Customization article to learn more. Examples of what you can customize are Locations, Problem Behaviors, Redirections. Determine the types of referrals to be recorded. Note: ARS Customization should be done before your staff starts to use it. Changes after referrals are recorded could cause a loss of information.
5. Badge Logo and Print Badges
- Upload your Badge Logo to customize your printing of ID Badges and Labels in Settings.
- Upload Photos if you would like student photos on the badges in Settings.
- Print ID Badges is on the Main Menu. The ID Badge article will provide information about the options when printing.
1. Parent Link – Decide how you will give access to your parents and guardians. Parent Access article will explain the options for telling parents and guardians about the Parent App. Read the entire Parent Link guide for an explanation of how Parent Access works.
2. Incentives -Stores, Events, and Raffles could be set up now, or you could wait to set these up. Start awarding student points and set up incentives as needed.
- To set up the school store, select “Stores” and then “School Store.” By selecting Edit Store (the pencil icon in the upper right corner), you can add categories and store items. Visit the article to get instructions on how to add items to the school store.
- Every staff member will have a “My Store” they can set up if desired. This will be their own personal store available only to them. It is set up using the same method as the School Store. Visit the article to learn more.
- Set up Events. Staff members can have their own “My Events.” visit the article to learn how.
- Set up Raffles. Staff members can have their own “My Raffles.” Visit the article to learn how.
Ready to tell your students about PBIS Rewards?
Read the Student Access article for information about how to give your students access the Student App and Student Portal. The student videos can be used to help introduce your students to PBIS Rewards!
Next Step: Staff Training Guide
Use this article to train staff members and administrators on PBIS Rewards.
Admin 101 provides a thorough outline to train yourself so you don’t miss any feature available in PBIS Rewards.
Staff 101 provides a thorough outline for your staff members who want to acquaint themselves with all of the features in PBIS Rewards.