A PBIS Rewards Admin can add more users on the “Staff” page.
From the left-side “Main Menu,” choose “Staff” then select the green plus button near the top.
Fill in the *required fields with information about the new user:
- First name
- Last name
- Staff ID or Staff code
- Important: If you don’t have an ID number for that staff member, it is fine to just create one.
- Make sure that the number has no spaces or characters in it.
- School email address
- Leave the “Send Set Up Email” box checked and the system will send an email to let the user know they can set a password.
- Select “Save”
* Required fields need to have data entered. If your school uses first initials or last initials for staff names, that is fine. The system only requires that there be some information in the field.
Adding Staff with a CSV file – create our file
To add multiple staff members at one time, use the secure transfer feature to send us a file. We will upload the new staff members directly into PBIS Rewards for you. Please format a CSV file like the following example. If you don’t have ID numbers, just make a column with the ID header but leave the cells blank. The system will create random ID numbers.
Transfer the file
From the left-side “Main Menu,” select “Settings.” Choose the “Secure Transfer” tab on the left.
- Provide a short name for the file in the “File Description” field
- Use “Select File” to browse for the file and then select it
- Press the “File Selected, Press Here To Upload” button
- Click “Save” in the lower right-hand corner
PBIS Rewards Support Staff will be notified that a file has been uploaded.
Files sent to you by PBIS Rewards will be available here as well. You will receive an email to notify you that a file is available.
- Click on the appropriate file name in the “File Name” column of the “Uploaded Files” section
- Choose between opening the file or saving it to your computer when prompted
- You can remove it from the “Uploaded Files” section. Check the “Delete” box and select “Save.