When implemented with fidelity, the PBIS framework has been proven to improve behavior school-wide. Use the following implementation documents to ensure you have a successful school year with PBIS Rewards!
- Below are examples of two behavior matrices to display in your school. These focus on three expectations and give examples of what each one looks like in every part of the school building.
- Guide to Awarding Points Schoolwide: Tips to help successfully implement PBIS Rewards.
- Point Value Examples 1-10: If you are awarding points in the number-only format, without expectations, here are some example behaviors and how many points you might award.
- Point Value Examples 1-3: If you are using expectations and awarding up to three points in each expectation, here are some example behaviors and how many points you might award.
- PBIS Economy Spreadsheets: After filling in the selected cells, the spreadsheet will estimate expected numbers of student points and point goals for staff, providing you with totals to price store items or events.
- Videos: Videos are available to introduce PBIS Rewards to your students and staff!
- The student videos explain a little about PBIS Rewards while providing an opportunity to explain the expectations that your school will be using when awarding points.
- Videos can be watched in training sessions. You can also send links to your team so they can start learning how to use PBIS Rewards.