Items can be imported in both the “School Store” and “My Store.” (Staff without Store/Event Admin permission will only be able to edit “My Store.”)
- From the left-side Main Menu, select “Stores,” the store that you would like to edit and then press the edit button (pencil icon).
- Select “Import Items” and you will see the pop-up below.
- * First Column – Category Import ID (See Category Table)
- * Second Column – Item Name(Max Length 40)
- Third Column – Item Description
- Fourth Column – Item Price
- Fifth Column – Inventoried (Y = YES, N = NO)
- Sixth Column – Quantity of Item
- Seventh Column – Show In List (Y = YES, N = NO)
* = Required Fields
- “Download Template” will download a template to assist you in formatting your file.
Once you have prepared your file, use “Select File” to upload.
Previous Step: Set up and Edit School Store
Next Step: Selling from a Store