Referral Admins will fill out Part 2 of the referral form. Referral Admins are those who manage referrals that come to the office.
Example Referral Form: Part 2
- Required fields are marked with asterisks. The referral cannot be marked as complete until all required fields have been filled out.
- Once all of the fields have been completed you will have the option to send a notification to the parent via the parent app before you select the “Mark Complete” button.
- The referring staff on the original submission of Part 1 will be able to see the final report in all circumstances.
- Once the office has processed the referral, it will automatically move to the “Completed” part of the referral screen, at the bottom.
- When you select the option to generate the completed PDF, you can include lines for a Parent Signature and Date. If you are a Referral Admin you will be given the option of including a Private Message.
Example Referral Form: Completed PDF