An Admin can upload files to PBIS Rewards using the “Secure Transfer” feature. The “Secure Transfer” center is a more secure way to send documents containing sensitive information to PBIS Rewards support.
From the left-side “Main Menu,” select “Settings.” Choose the “Secure Transfer” tab on the left.
- Provide a short name for the file in the “File Description” field
- Use “Select File” to browse for the file and then select it
- Press the “File Selected, Press Here To Upload” button
- Click “Save” in the lower right-hand corner
PBIS Rewards Support Staff will be notified that a file has been uploaded.
Files sent to you by PBIS Rewards will be available here as well. You will receive an email to notify you that a file is available.
- Click on the appropriate file name in the “File Name” column of the “Uploaded Files” section
- Choose between opening the file or saving it to your computer when prompted
After you are finished with the file, you can remove it from the “Uploaded Files” section. To do this, check the “Delete” box and select “Save.”
Files containing personal or confidential information should never be sent through email.