Select “Redeem” from the Staff App Main Menu (to see the “Main Menu” select the three horizontal lines in the top right left corner of the app). Then select “Store.”
1. Choose “Expand All” to reveal all items in the “My Store” and the “School Store” categories
2. Or select the down arrow in any category to reveal the items for that category only. Use “Collapse All” to hide the items again.
3. Selecting the image of any item will reveal more information. You will see a larger image with the item description below the image. Select the X to close the pop-up.
4. Tapping the name of any item will turn its cell blue, meaning it has been added to the cart. Select all of the items that the student desires to purchase.
5. Select “Check Out” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Adjust the quantity in the “Quantity” field if the student is buying more than one of an item.
7. Take any unwanted items out of the cart with the orange “Remove” button.
8. Leave as “Redeem Now” or select “Redeem Later.”
- The “Redeem Later” option stores the purchase like an electronic coupon. To discover if a Student has any saved rewards, choose “Redeem” from the Smartphone Staff App “Main Menu.” Scan the student QR code or search for the student to check purchases
9. Search or scan to find the student. The system will check the student’s balance and return information if either of the following exists:
- You will be notified if the student has insufficient funds, but you can proceed with the purchase using the override feature (if it has been made available in your school Options). The override will use all of the points the student has available in their balance.
- You will be notified if the student has a goal. Remind the student of their goal and proceed with the purchase if appropriate.
10. Select “Buy Item.” The message that follows will confirm that the item or items were purchased as well as give the student’s new balance, grading period total, and year total.