The District Portal allows your designated district staff exclusive access to PBIS Rewards data for each of the affiliated schools. The Home page provides quick access to favorited reports, the ability to enter schools with one click and launch status data. Download the District User Guide here! Watch the demonstration video here.
District Users (Add a New User)
In the upper-right hand corner, you will have information about the specific schools in your district.
1. The schools displayed are all the schools using PBIS Rewards in your district.
2. Schools that you have access to will have a blue “Enter” Button. That button will allow you to go directly into that school as an admin.
3. Schools that you do not have access to will have a grey “N/A” button. If you would like access to one of those schools you can select the grey “N/A” button to email the primary contact at that school to request access. Once you select “Enter” you will be in the school’s instance of PBISRewards. Select the drop-down by your name and then “Back to District” to return to the district view. Select “Help” to reach the support site.
4. The “Launch Status” will indicate the progress of each school in the initial launch phase of PBIS Rewards set-up.
5. Select the information “i” button to see what parts of the launch process are completed. You can also email the Primary Contact for the school from this same button.
Note: Once you have entered one of the schools you can get back to the district portal by selecting your name in the top right corner of the screen and choosing the “Back To District” option from the drop down menu.
My Favorites and Filters
- The My Favorites section of the Home page allows you to choose your favorite reports.
- To favorite a report you can simply select the star in the upper right corner of the report from the dashboard pages.
- You can use the filters at the top of the page to see only the schools from the selection that you choose. For example if you only want to see the elementary schools you can make that selection and only elementary schools will show in school list and any data from your favorited cards will reflect only the elementary schools.
The District Portal has three reporting dashboards that include district-wide data based on the schools you have access to enter/view. The following dashboards can be filtered by the “School Options” selection at the top of the page. For more details see the District User Guide here!
- Points Dashboard displays data based on the positive behaviors being acknowledged in your district.
- Interventions Dashboard highlights your district efforts with the digital Check-In/Check-Out (CICO) feature.
- Referrals Dashboard allows you to track the discipline issues in your district and helps to pinpoint areas that may need support.
1. To add a new district user. Select “District Users.”
2. At this staff member screen, select the green plus in the to add another district staff member. Any user that you create will automatically have access to the same schools.
3. The pop up will allow you to create the user. Fill in the information. First name, last name, ID number, and email are the required fields. Leave “Send Setup Email” checked and then select “Save.” The new user will be sent an email with a link to set their password and instructions for signing in.