Overview: There are several easy and convenient options for students to access their PBIS Rewards accounts. A PBIS Rewards admin at your school can select the option that will work best for your school and students.
1. To use Google SSO, the student will go to student.pbisrewards.com and select “G Sign In.” If the student is not signed in to Google yet, they will be prompted to sign in. This feature is used on a Chrome browser or Chromebook. On the Student App, the student will select “Google” (student google emails must be added to the system for this option).
2. The students will use the Clever or ClassLink button if one of those Single Sign-On options has been set up by your tech services.
3. To log in with an Auth Code using the web portal, students will go to student.pbisrewards.com on their computers. They will get a code from their teacher. They will enter it in the field labeled “Enter Teacher Code.” If it is a group code, they will search, and select. If students have the option to stay signed in and want to, they will check the “Remember Me” check box. Download this PDF to show students how to log in to the Student Portal with an auth code.
PBIS Rewards Student App
To log in to the Student App with the Auth Code, students will download the PBIS Rewards Student App, and log in using a code or a QR given to them by a staff member. A quick way to do this is via a group code, or from the app by generating a student code. The video below will demonstrate creating the code from a group.
Student Access Settings
An Admin can select how students will sign in with the setting. In the Web Portal, select “Settings” and then “Options.”
Note: If your school will be using Clever or Classlink, contact your tech services to have Clever SSO or Classlink SSO turned on.
On the Options screen, scroll down to the section named “Student Portal.” Use these options to control how student access will work.
- Select which students will have the “Remember Me” option on the Student App and Student Portal.
- For Google SSO, turn on the feature by selecting “Allow students to log in using their Google Accounts.” Gmail addresses will need to be included in the student information on the student screen.
- To upload Gmail accounts, select “Settings” and then “Email Importer.” Instructions on how to create the CSV file are on that page.
- Determine if the students will search for their name, ID, or email address when they are given a Group Auth Code or QR.
- Determine if the students can make their own purchases in the Store, Raffles, and Events.
- Select “Save” after making selections.