You can create a roster for awarding points to your students or for easy distribution of QR codes for scanning into the student app! You can even post a copy outside of your classroom so that Administrators can easily award your class.
- Select “Groups” from the left side main menu and then select the group that you would like to print.
- Once in the group, select the “Settings” button.
- Next, select the “Group Print” tab.
You’ll be given print options:
- Printing QR codes – will create and download a roster in the format selected
- Print student balances – will display on the screen the student balances with the option to print or export to CSV file
- Example of 3 X 5 roster
2. Example of student balances